As manufacturing outsource consultants, Kassel Imports and Bestmak International Inc. help clever and ambitious companies take their products and ideas from final design to market. Our roots go back to the early 1940s, when Walter Kassel arrived in New York from Germany and founded Kassel Export Company. Since 1988, we have operated under the Lake Crescent Inc. corporate name, and continue to do so under the dba Kassel Imports. Fast forward to today, Kassel Imports is owned and managed by Jack Kassel under the corporate name Bestmak International Inc., the third generation of his family to serve as a manufacturing outsource consultant and trusted link between U.S. firms and global manufacturing resources. Kassel Imports services markets as diverse as pressure-sensitive tapes, labels, packaging, holiday and party decorations, non-woven disposables, molded parts, converting machinery, metallic glitter and a lot more!
- 70+ years experience as manufacturing outsource consultant
- Corporate importing expertise
- Third-generation experience
- Professional, detailed-oriented, knowledgeable
- Tailored solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Track record of cost-savings for clients